Free appliance recycling pickups for multifamily properties are now available. Rebates are available for each qualifying unit recycled.
Give us a call at 1-877-486-9204 when you’re ready to upgrade and/or recycle used appliances and we’ll come to you.
How much can you receive in rebates?
- Room A/Cs: $10 each
- Dehumidifiers: up to $35 each ($10 per unit recycled and $25 for each qualifying new dehumidifier installed)
- Refrigerators or freezers: up to $100 each ($50 per unit recycled and $50 for each qualifying new refrigerator installed)
Why choose appliance recycling?
- Save time: Choose a pickup time that works for you and avoid the hassle of disposing of old appliances on your own.
- Save space: Free up your storage areas and make room for other supplies.
- Save money: Get rebates for recycling old appliances and purchasing new ENERGY STAR® models.
- Save energy: Replace old appliances with new ENERGY STAR versions to save your tenants energy and improve your property’s marketability.
- Save the planet: Responsibly recycle and keep hazardous materials out of landfills.
Schedule your appointment today!
Call 1-877-486-9204 now to schedule your multifamily property recycling pickup. Please have your PPL Electric Utilities account number available.
- At least one (1) qualifying refrigerator or freezer or five (5) qualifying room A/Cs or dehumidifiers are required.
- You must have an active electric account with PPL Electric Utilities at the address where you would like us to pick up the refrigerator/freezer.
- All appliances being recycled must be in working condition to align with our program goal of removing inefficient electric load from the grid.
- Refrigerators or freezers must be between 10 and 30 cubic feet in size, clean, empty and defrosted. Use our interactive tool to calculate your appliance size.
- Side-by-side refrigerators are considered one appliance and eligible for one $50 rebate.
- Please provide clear and safe access to your appliance(s). The removal team will not risk injury, move personal effects or modify your home in order to remove the unit(s).
- Offer is subject to change.
- A third-party payment form is required when the payee of a rebate is not the same person as the PPL account holder, except when a landlord owns and recycles appliances from rental units. If the landlord has a PPL account on site, CLEAResult will assign rebates from all appliances collected to the landlord’s PPL account. If the landlord does not have a PPL account on-site, the third-party payment form must be signed by the tenant/account holder for the rebate funds to be sent to the landlord.