ENERGY STAR Certified Dehumidifiers
- Uses nearly 13% less energy than conventional models.
- Helps reduce excess moisture and eliminate bacteria.
- Protects your home from mold, mildew and unpleasant odors.
|Consider an ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifier if you have a room that is…||Recommended Capacity Range (pints per day)|
(< 2,000 sq. ft.)
(> 2,000 sq. ft.)
|Slightly to moderately damp: Area feels damp and may have a musty odor.||20-30||30+|
|Very damp: Space consistently feels and smells damp with visible spots on walls or floors.||25-40||40+|
|Wet: Walls or floor seem to sweat or leak.||30-50||50+|
- Must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- $25 rebate.
- Limit of ten rebates per account between June 1, 2021 and May 31, 2026.
- Equipment already rebated via midstream or instant discount channel does not qualify for additional incentives.