Heating and Cooling
ENERGY STAR Central Air Conditioning
- Use 8 percent less energy than conventional new models.
- Can improve indoor comfort and air quality during summer.
- SEER ≥ 16, EER ≥ 12.5 – $200 rebate.
- SEER ≥ 17.5, EER ≥ 13.5 – $300 rebate.
- Must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- HVAC system must be rated in the AHRI database.
- Limit of two rebates per account between June 1, 2021 and May 31, 2026.
Rebate Application Requirements
- Invoice must include:
- Purchase date, product(s) purchased showing manufacturer and model number, quantity purchased and price paid. Circle the eligible purchase(s) on the invoice.
- Serial numbers for outdoor unit(s) only.
- If your invoice is missing the manufacturer, model or serial numbers, you can find this information on the name plate on your new equipment.
- Previous Heating and Cooling System Type:
- You will be asked to provide your previous heating and cooling system type (such as air source heat pump, furnace or room air conditioner, etc.).
- AHRI Reference Number:
- Including the AHRI Reference Number in your application can ensure your rebate is processed quickly.
- Ask your contractor to provide the AHRI Reference Number for your complete HVAC System.
Rebate: $200 for SEER ≥ 16
Rebate: $300 for SEER ≥ 17.5