Heating and Cooling
ENERGY STAR Certified Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Provide heating and cooling, all in one system.
- Use 60 percent less energy than standard home electric resistance-based heating systems.
- Cut cooling costs by 30 percent compared to conventional room air conditioners.
- $400 per outdoor unit.
- SEER ≥ 16, EER ≥ 12.5, HSPF ≥ 9
- HVAC system must be rated in the AHRI database.
- Rebates not available for new construction.
- Limit of five rebates per account between June 1, 2021 and May 31, 2026.
Rebate Application Requirements
- Invoice must include:
- Purchase date, product(s) purchased showing manufacturer and model number, quantity purchased and price paid. Circle the eligible purchase(s) on the invoice.
- Serial numbers for outdoor unit(s) only.
- If your invoice is missing the manufacturer, model or serial numbers, you can find this information on the name plate on your new equipment.
- Previous Heating and Cooling System Type:
- You will be asked to provide your previous heating and cooling system type (such as air source heat pump, furnace or room air conditioner, etc.).
- AHRI Reference Number:
- Including the AHRI Reference Number in your application can ensure your rebate is processed quickly.
- Ask your contractor to provide the AHRI Reference Number for your complete HVAC System.
Funds are limited, and PPL Electric Utilities reserves the right at any time to extend, modify or terminate the rebate program.
Rebate: $400/outdoor unit