- Provides heating and cooling, all in one system.
- Consumes 60 percent less energy than standard home electric resistance-based heating systems.
- Eliminates energy loss from ductwork which can account for more than 30% of a home’s energy use for space conditioning.
- Must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- $400 per outdoor unit.
- See table below for minimum efficiency requirements.
- HVAC system must be rated in the AHRI database.
- AHRI certificates for eligible HVAC systems must include all equipment—indoor coils, outdoor coils, furnaces, etc.
- AHRI ratings for individual components of a system will not be considered valid.
- Rebates not available for new construction.
- Limit of five rebates per account between June 1, 2021 and May 31, 2026.
- Equipment already rebated via midstream or instant discount channel does not qualify for additional incentives.
|ENERGY STAR Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump||SEER2>15.2, EER2>11.7, HSPF2>7.8||$400 per outdoor unit|
*For equipment rated only in SEER/EER/HSPF and installed after June 1, 2023, we will convert to SEER2/EER2/HSPF2 values to determine eligibility.
Rebate Application Requirements
- Invoice must include:
- Purchase date, product(s) purchased showing manufacturer and model number, quantity purchased and price paid. Circle the eligible purchase(s) on the invoice.
- Serial numbers for outdoor unit(s) only.
- If your invoice is missing the manufacturer, model or serial numbers, you can find this information on the name plate on your new equipment.
- Previous Heating and Cooling System Type:
- You will be asked to provide your previous heating and cooling system type (such as air source heat pump, furnace or room air conditioner, etc.).
- AHRI Reference Number:
- Including the AHRI Reference Number in your application can ensure your rebate is processed quickly.
- Ask your contractor to provide the AHRI Reference Number for your complete HVAC System.
Funds are limited, and PPL Electric Utilities reserves the right at any time to extend, modify or terminate the rebate program.