- Provide heating and cooling, all in one system.
- Use 60 percent less energy than standard home electric resistance-based heating systems.
- Cut cooling costs by 30 percent compared to conventional room air conditioners.
- $400 per outdoor unit
- SEER ≥ 16, EER ≥ 12.5, HSPF ≥ 9
- HVAC equipment must be rated in the AHRI database.
- AHRI certificates for eligible HVAC systems must include all equipment—indoor coils, outdoor coils, furnaces, etc.
- AHRI ratings for individual components of a system will not be considered valid.
For a complete list of qualified products, visit the CEE HVAC Directory.
Funds are limited, and PPL Electric Utilities reserves the right at any time to extend, modify or terminate the rebate program.