Heating and Cooling
ENERGY STAR Certified Smart Thermostats
Energy-saving features may include:
- Learns to automatically adjust your home’s temperature conveniently around your comfort preference and schedule.
- Allows control straight from your smartphone.
- Adjusts before you leave and return for the day using geofencing.
- Provides access to insights and data to help you understand your energy use.
- Updates periodically so you’re always using the latest energy-saving software.
Save Instantly at the PPL Online Marketplace
Read the Full Guide on ENERGY STAR
- Must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- Self or contractor installed - $50 rebate.
- PPL Trade Ally installed - $100 rebate.
- Homes must have air-source heat pump, fossil fuel heating with central A/C, or electric furnace with central A/C (neither baseboard heating, geothermal nor ductless heat pumps are eligible).
- PPL Trade Ally installations must have a labor invoice to qualify.
- Limit of five rebates per account between June 1, 2021 and May 31, 2026.
- All self-installed thermostats may be subject to additional verification to confirm heat source eligibility, including physical inspection.
Funds are limited, and PPL Electric Utilities reserves the right at any time to extend, modify or terminate the rebate program.
Rebate: $50 self or contractor installed
Rebate: $100 PPL Trade Ally installed