Heating and Cooling
ENERGY STAR Certified Smart Thermostats
Energy-saving features may include:
- Learns to automatically adjust your home’s temperature conveniently around your comfort preference and schedule.
- Control straight from your smartphone.
- Geofencing to adjust before you leave and return for the day.
- Access to insight and data to help you understand your energy use.
- Periodic updates so you’re always using the latest energy-saving software.
- $50 rebate – self-installed
- $100 rebate – contractor installed
- Must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- Homes must have air-source heat pump, fossil fuel heating with central A/C, or electric furnace with central A/C (neither baseboard heating, geothermal nor ductless heat pumps are eligible).
- PPL contractor installations must have a labor invoice to qualify.
- Gas furnaces are ineligible.
Funds are limited, and PPL Electric Utilities reserves the right at any time to extend, modify or terminate the rebate program.
Rebate: $50 self-installed
Rebate: $100 contractor installed