Savings Start With an In-Home Audit
If you’re looking to save energy and money in your home, the easiest place to start is with an In-Home Audit. During the audit, a Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified contractor will walk you through your heating and cooling systems and provide energy-saving recommendations specific to your home.
Your In-Home Audit includes:
- Insight and evaluation of your energy use to help you make informed choices.
- Easy lifestyle recommendations and Do-It-Yourself recommendations that can reduce your energy use and save you money.
- Personalized report providing rebate suggestions on energy efficiency products that help you save all year.
- Free energy savings kit with small Do-It-Yourself upgrades to help you start savings right away.
What to expect during your energy audit?
- Comprehensive review of the existing conditions of your house.
- Detailed assessment of your heating and cooling systems.
- Blower door test to evaluate the air leakage of your house.
- Customers with central AC and central electric heating will receive a $350 rebate.
- Customers with central AC or central electric heating will receive a $200 rebate.
Find a contractor near you and schedule your audit today!
To schedule your in-home audit, find a partner contractor near you.
- Click the button below to find a contractor.
- Select your county, filter by contractors who provide “Energy Auditor” service, then click “Search”.
- Scroll down to view contractors who offer service in your area.
Residential equipment rebates are not available to customers with a non-residential rate code. Find eligible rebates through our non-residential program.