Savings Start With an In-Home Audit
If you’re looking to save energy and money in your home, the easiest place to start is with an In-Home Audit. During the audit, a Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified contractor will walk you through your heating and cooling systems and provide energy-saving recommendations specific to your home.
Your In-Home Audit includes:
- Insight and evaluation of your energy use to help you make informed choices.
- Easy lifestyle recommendations and Do-It-Yourself recommendations that can reduce your energy use and save you money.
- Personalized report providing rebate suggestions on energy efficiency products that help you save all year.
- Free energy savings kit with small Do-It-Yourself upgrades to help you start savings right away.
What to expect during your energy audit?
- Comprehensive review of the existing conditions of your house.
- Detailed assessment of your heating and cooling systems.
- Blower door test to evaluate the air leakage of your house.
- Customers with central AC and central electric heating will receive a $350 rebate.
- Customers with central AC or central electric heating will receive a $200 rebate.
Find a contractor near you and schedule your audit today!
Find a Contractor
Want to join our network of certified contractors?
To become a member of PPL Electric Utilities’ trade ally network, call 1-877-486-9204.
NOTE: Contractors who perform work under this program are not affiliated with PPL Electric Utilities, and PPL Electric Utilities makes no promise, warranty or representation regarding work performed by such contractors.
Other Ways to Save