Lighting Guide



Flush mounts

Use in rooms that might benefit from a decorative fixture, such as foyers, living and dining rooms, hallways, and bedrooms (lightbulb included).

Retrofit kits

Use anywhere a reflector or recessed lighting would be found, including the kitchen or porch light (built-in reflector included).



MR 16

Use to replace halogen MR16s, commonly used in track, under cabinet and range hood ventilation lighting.

PAR reflectors

Use to replace a PAR lamp in recessed, track and spot or flood light applications. Common sizes are PAR 30 and PAR 38.

R or BR reflectors

Use to replace an R or BR lamp in recessed can and other applications. Common sizes are R 20, R or BR 30 and R or BR 40.



LED globe

Use in fixtures where the bulb is visible, like a bathroom vanity, pendant lamp or any other outward or downward facing socket.



LED candelabra

Use these bulbs to replace incandescent bulbs in decorative fixtures, such as ceiling fans, chandeliers and outdoor post lights.

General Purpose

General Purpose

LED omnidirectional

Use these bulbs to replace incandescent bulbs in most fixtures, such as table lamps, ceiling fixtures, floor torchieres and wall sconces.